About Theme Check Warnings
According to WordPress.org, “Themecheck is a tool to test your theme and make sure it’s up to spec with the latest theme review standards”. However, you must be aware the results should be understood accordingly. Some of the returns may seem to be errors but they are not. Also, take into account that even when you see errors as a result, it does not mean the Theme is broken or will not work. We have included, below, a list of things you will see as results.
You may choose to ignore these results from ThemeCheck:
- More than one text-domain warnings
- Zip file found = demo-data and premium plugins
- Redux Warnings = add_theme_page
Here is why they can be ignored:
- More than one text-domain warnings: ThemeCheck plugin is listing these as false positives. The listed items are correct.
- Zip file found : All zip file inside the theme, are premium plugins included free with ContiD; another zip files are demo-data, and sliders to import an install demo.
- Redux Warnings = add_theme_page: Redux Support page = FALSE! This is in regards to add_submenu_page(). That’s how we add submenus to the panel menu. It will pass inspection. There’s also a add_dashboard_page() reference. This also is harmless and will be incorporated at a later date.
// Warning in theme Check REQUIRED: Zip file found. Plugins are not allowed in themes. The zip file found was home.zip youtube-hero.zip contid-core.zip js_composer_enhanced.zip revslider.zip ultimate_addons_enhanced.zip. // Redux Warnings in theme Check REQUIRED: admin/ReduxCore/inc/welcome/welcome.php. Themes should use add_theme_page() for adding admin pages. Line 195: $page = 'add_management_page'; REQUIRED: admin/ReduxCore/framework.php. Themes should use add_theme_page() for adding admin pages. Line 1411: $this->page = call_user_func( 'add_menu_page', $this->args['page_title'], $this->args['menu_title'], $this REQUIRED: admin/ReduxCore/framework.php. Themes should use add_theme_page() for adding admin pages. Line 1334: // wrappers need to be appended using add_submenu_page. Line 1385: $this->page = call_user_func( 'add_submenu_page', $page_parent, $page_title, $menu_title, $page_permission Line 1443: call_user_func( 'add_submenu_page', $this->args['page_slug'], $section['title'], $section['t