ContiD Theme Installation.
- Before installing the ContiD Theme, please check that your hosting/server has at least the minimum requirements
- Remember that, in order to begin installation, you must download ContiD Theme from your Themeforest account.
- Access your WordPress Administration Dashboard and select Appearance Themes from the menu.
- First, select the Add New button and after that select Upload Theme; then, select “choose file” and look in your computer for the contid.zip file (you will find it inside the theme directory of the downloaded files from Themforest) after that, click on “Select Now”.
- Once installed, click on Activate, to activate the Theme.
- Browse to Appearance > Install Plugins and install the required plugins (you may do it one by one or all at once), after that, activate all the plugins.
- If you wish to use Visual Composer in your portfolio pages, products, and post, activate the function in Visual Composer > Role Manager and select in Post Types > Custom and activate the options you wish.
- If you want to install the Demo Content you can see the necessary steps at: Demo Content Import.
INSTALLATION USING FTP
- Download the ContiD theme from Themeforest, and extract it on your computer.
- Look for the contid.zip file in the Themes directory
- Access your host with an FTP program
- Copy the file contid.zip in the remote directory: wp-content > theme, in your host
- Access the WordPress administrator using your browser.
- Go to appearance > themes and click on ContiD