Inside the WordPress administrator, in Appearance > Install Demo; you will find an easy and fast way, “just on click”, to import all the content from our demo site.
This represents the fastest and easiest way to configure your theme. You don’t have to build everything from scratch, this option allows you to edit everything and change it as you want. Import the data you wish, selecting it from the options below. Notice, the standard content is always imported (including pages, images, and navigation). Make sure to install the plugins you want before trying to import the demo content, including WooCommerce, Contactform 7, bbPress, Revolution Slider.”
Steps to import the Demo Content.
- Please, before importing the content, check your hosting/server to see if it has all the minimum requirements.
- Make sure to install the plugins WooCommerce, Contactform 7, bbPress, Revolution Slider before tying to import the demo content.
- Browse to Appearance > Install Demo
- You have the option to import just the demo content, or if you want, you can import also the ContiD Panel Options (configuration options of ContiD Panel) as well as import Revolution Sliders (sliders demo for Revolution Slider)
- Click the button Import Demo Content.
- Please wait, do not leave this window and wait at this screen while the importing process is done. This may take some minutes (depending on the speed of your server). A message will be shown when the process is finished.
- Once finished the process, it will show a message indicating the import was successful.