Once you have purchased ContiD Theme, you must download it from your Themeforest account.
- Access Themforest
- Hover the mouse over menu to display and select the download option
- You will see ContiD, select now, the download button and it will take you to:
- All Files & Documentation ( Theme, licensing, documentation, etc.)
- Installer WordPress Files (only ContiD Theme installers files)
- Download the files and continue with the tutorial: “ContiD Theme installation”, in order to execute the installation.
In the list below, you will find a short explanation of the files containing “All Files & Documentation”.
- Demo Data: Our Theme includes “a One-click demo install”, in this directory you will find a text file with the instructions to install the demo files.
- Documentation: you will find the files with the ContiD Theme documentation, as well as the documentation files of the free premium plugins that have been included with our Theme.
- Licensing: This contains the general licenses of the Theme.
- Licenses: This includes the commercial licenses of the items or plugins included with the ContiD Theme.
- Plugins: You will find a text file here with the details of the free Premium plugins included in ContiD Theme.
- Theme: This contains the contid.zip file (ContiD WordPress Theme) and ContiD-Child.zip (the ContiD child that you can use if you are going to make changes in the code, for example: additional changes at code level of css or php, etc.)